Who doesn’t love a good top ten list?! I do. I'm always looking for gift ideas, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photo gifts this year...in no particular order...because everyone is unique when it comes to their photos.
1. The gift of organization for printed photos…the Legacy box. 3 styles & sizes. For the person that has a cardboard box, plastic box, drawer, etc. filled with photos that need a photo-safe home and an organizational system. Holiday Special - $5 off each style.
2. The gift of organization for digital photos…Historian software. This is PC based. My opinion…best digital photo organizational system out there. $39.99
3. The gift of organization for the loved one who needs some personal motivation or would just appreciate the help…in-home photo organizing services - $100 for 2 hours (holiday special – normally $120). Additional packages available.
4. Flip-Pal Personal Photo Scanner...Great for home scanning projects or scanning from albums. $149.99 plus shipping and tax. Holiday Special – receive a scanner cleaning cloth with each scanner purchase.
5. Album…you truly can’t place a value on a completed photo album. Tears of joy? Often. But time is ticking on this one if you want it for Christmas.
6. Photo Panel…a beautiful picture and frame all-in-one, turning a precious photo into an amazing keepsake and display for home or office. I love the aluminum/metal ones.
7. Photo Ornament…LOVE these! And so will everyone on your list!
8. Photo Phone or Ipad Case…from teenagers to grandparents…this one works! Find a favorite quote and pair it with a cool picture. Priceless!
9. Poster or Photo Pillow Case…these are my favorite kid gifts this Christmas. Love the idea of kids & their families being the heroes that they hang on their walls or sleep on at night. These pillow cases are SO soft and silky!
10. Photo mug or water bottle…Just plain fun. My kids made me my hot chocolate mug. Awesome! Pair a mug with some "mug recipes" from Pinterest.